Added redundancy in the audio packets. The ``Audio Panel'' includes now
options to choose the type of redundancy contained in each packet sent. The
redundancy is obtained by adding at each packet information concerning the
previous packet sent. This is currently done manually but this will be done
automatically by the congestion control algorithm in a future version of
ivs. The work has been done by Hugues Devries and Andres Vega from INRIA.
The ivs archive
contains the following compressed tar files (with gzip compression):
Sources files and Makefiles are included in the ivs3.6a-src.tar.gz tar file.
The different platforms are:
Each compressed tar file contains the following files:
- decalpha (for DEC ALPHA platform)
- iris5.3 (for SGI - Iris 5.3 GALILEO/INDIGO/VINO VIDEO platforms)
- sun4OS4 (for SunOS4.x - PARALLAX/VIDEOPIX/VIGRAPIX platforms)
- sun4OS5 (for SunOS5.x - PARALLAX/SUNVIDEO/VIDEOPIX/VIGRAPIX platforms)
- README and manual pages for each tool.
- ivs, ivsd, ivs_record, ivs_replay, ivs_gw, ivs_stat (binaries executable)
Last modified: Feb 11th, 1997